Whether you’re hopping in your car for a quick errand across town or loading up for a month-long road trip, there are always a few key items you should keep in your vehicle. Here is a list of the most useful items I keep in my car:
- Quick detailing spray/microfiber towel – Hopefully, birds avoid your car at all costs, but in case one doesn’t get the memo, it’s much easier (and better for your paint) to remove bird droppings ASAP.
- Tire pressure gauge – Your tires are the only thing that connects you to the road, so make sure they’re properly inflated at all times.
- An emergency roadside kit – The weather can turn quickly in the Midwest, and in case you’re stuck in your vehicle in a storm, make sure you have these essential items with you.
- Phone charger – How are you supposed to play the latest Taylor Swift hit if your phone dies in the middle of the road trip?!
- Insurance information – Most companies have the option to electronically download your insurance information through their app, but it’s never a bad idea to carry a physical copy as well (especially since several states still require paper copies).
Do you have any other “must-have” items in your car?